Tuesday 11 January 2011

Apologies

Firstly  a belated Happy New Year to everyone, hope this one will be good.

Secondly, an apology to anyone trying to find me at Greenwich Market last Friday (7th). Unfortunately my Mother in Law had a fall and broke her hip last week (not ideal for a 90 year old). The good news is that she is now on the mend, but she is pretty much blind now which means she requires more care than her general mobility would suggest and we are having to make a number of adaptions to her home for when she returns.
I am hoping to return to the market this Friday, but please check the website just to make sure and if you do require me a little more urgently, please feel free to phone me or email on info@ngjewellery.co.uk.

In the meantime my head is buzzing with ideas for new pieces and even bigger plans for new ranges. Stay tuned to see them crystallize.......

No comments: