Monday 22 November 2010

Open Studio Down, 2 more events to go.......

It's going to be a busy couple of weeks! Without really registering I have managed to book 3 events in 10 days..... glutton for punishment? Maybe, but it's a great time of year to be out meeting people.

Tidy for once!
This past weekend, we had the Second Floor Studio Open studio event. If you have read previous posts you will know that most of last week was spent getting myself, the studio and most importantly the jewellery ready. By about 3pm on Thursday I figured that there was not much else I could do so went to see if anyone else needed anything. Chaos reigned, but luckily we managed to get everyone sorted for the 5pm deadline.
This year's display
This time I did get to have a wander round and see who we now have on site. The project has grown immensely since the last open studio in May and in addition to my cake-eating friends Lisbeth Lund and Miles Campbell, we now have fabulous crafts people such as stained glass artist Sophie Lister Hussain and Milliner Katty Janneh.

Many thanks to everyone who came down over the 2 days especially Sid from Syddenham and the lovely Mo Thompson. Hope to see you again at the next one in May 2011.

In the meantime, I'm only 2 days away from the Christmas Market opening at Greenwich Market

No comments: