Monday 18 August 2008

Er.... Welcome!!

Well this is the first post so I guess I'll say hello to those that find it.
As my profile says, my name is Nettie and I make jewellery, which, by the end of September is going to be my living. When I say jewellery I mean both silver metalwork and beadwork (did you guess from the title?) and making stuff has become more and more of an obsession over the past few years. It was always my dream to do this full time as, to sound a bit cheesey, I'm really not happy unless I'm doing something creative. Having said that, life has always gotten in the way until now and in an eventful year, I've got engaged, been made redundant and hopefully started a successful business. How's that for a kick up the bum?

So anyway, hello to everyone. I hope I have something interesting to say over the coming months, years etc and should you be interested, here's my website where you can see some of the stuf I have made.

1 comment:

Kerrie Slade said...

Welcome to BlogLand Nettie!

Your new blog is looking great and I wish you every success :0)