Wednesday 28 April 2010

New Studio!!!!!!!

The laws of physics (and life) state that chaos will expand to fill any given space and the shed I've been working from is now so small that it is bulging at the seams!!!
So after a lot of thought I have taken on some studio space in Woolwich at the Second Floor Studios project. I will be going from this........








to this.....









Yes it is considerably bigger and no it hasn't got all my stuff in it yet (remember chaos!!!!) but it really feels like a step up. Pop back for more photos to see how it shapes up.....

Incidentally, Second Floor are having an Open Studio weekend on the 15th and 16th of May. There are over 65 different artists and craftspeople, throwing over their doors to let you see how they work. Not sure whether my little space will be ready by then, but it will be worthwhile a visit anyway. Come on down.....

No comments: